Wednesday, April 4, 2012

so thankful

I feel like I have so much to be thankful for at the moment.  And I don't believe I ever take the time to reflect on all the good that has been happening over the last couple of weeks.

1. The boys are still in my belly.
2. Our fFN test came back negative today!  That means there is a less than 1% chance of labor beginning in the next 7-10 days.
3.  I will be 29 weeks tomorrow.
4. I work for a company that offers short term disability.
5. I have an OB that believes in the power of bed rest.
6. I have amazing friends and family members who call or text on a daily basis to check on us all.
7.  I have amazing coworkers who have stepped up to the plate to cover my job responsibilities while I am gone.
8.  I have amazing coworkers who have made casserole dishes for Kara and me during my time on bed rest.
9. And last but certainly not least ... I have the most amazing partner in the entire world!  Kara goes above and beyond on a daily basis to take care of us all.  I think she climbs the stairs in our apartment at least 20 times a day.  She is my rock.

Please keep growing little ones and stay in my belly!

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment