Friday, November 4, 2011

another peek

We got another peek at the twins today.  And we are just thrilled that both babies are still hanging around.

Baby A is measuring 7w0d and has a heart rate of 144 bpm and Baby B is measuring 7w2d and has a heart rate of 142 bpm.  Here they are ...


It is amazing how much they have grown in just one week.

We go back again next week to make sure all is still on track.  The RE mentioned doing some prenatal b/w at our next appointment and then we can make a determination as to when I will be released to an OB (aka.  a doctor for all the regular pregnant ladies).  It is all still so surreal at the moment.  It is hard at the moment to think beyond tomorrow.  I just keep waiting for the other shoe to drop.  I even told the RE today that I am a "glass half empty" kind of person.  I just need people to know that I am beyond excited but I cannot at this moment show those emotions on the outside.  Kara and I are very quiet and reserved in general so at times it might look like we are being nonchalant about the entire pregnancy but I assure you that we are both thrilled beyond belief.  We are also just extremely nervous.  I'm definitely more nervous than Kara and she deserves an award for putting up with me all the time.  Did I mention that Kara deserves an award?  She does.  

Symptoms (7w1d):  I am exhausted!!  I have been sleeping about 10 hours each night and I am tired from the moment I wake up in the morning.  I feel as if I am living in a fog.  I am also nauseous quite a bit and I cycle between "give me your taco or I will steal it" to "please don't mention food".  And I love every minute of it!  I have not thrown up at this point so I consider myself very blessed at this point.  I would describe my how I feel physically at this point as being "hungover".  My emotional state is also all over the place.  I am going to blame it on the hormones.

That is all for now.  Please stick little ones.

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment