Sunday, August 19, 2012

a few photos

We went to Creekside Gahanna last night and took a little walk during "fussy time".  The boys love to be in their carriers.  They are getting bigger and soon should be able to face forward.  This will help because they love to look around at all the people.  

Here is Kara and Jakob ...




And me with Alex ...


You can tell Alex is a bit shorter.  His view consists of absolutely nothing!!  This probably explains why he promptly fell asleep.

Here is a picture of Jakob during naptime yesterday ...


And another picture of Alex during the same naptime.  We have reintroduced the pacifier to Alex.  It actually seems to be helping calm him down a bit.


And now for the biggest news of the week ... The boys slept through the night at exactly 14 weeks old.  I could not believe it.  We put the boys to bed at 9:30pm and they slept until 6:00am.  I woke-up in a panic.  I jolted Kara awake and I was like, "Did you feed the boys?"  She was completely confused and replied, "I don't remember.  Are the bottles still on the dresser?" It was amazing!!  Let's see if it happens again ...

Mary

1 comment:

  1. 3 cheers for the boys STTN! I did the exact same thing the first time Gracie skipped her 4am bottle. I woke up, freaked out and shook Georgia awake, lol!

    and the pictures of the boys sleeping - too cute. :)

    ReplyDelete