Tuesday, October 11, 2011

okay. deep breath.

I am pregnant.  Shh .... We are going to pretend I did not just say that out loud.

Today is 12dpiui and I have been taking HPTs like it is my job.  Seriously I should own stock in whatever company makes HPTs.  I started testing out my trigger shot 7dpiui and as is to be expected the line was getting lighter each day (between 8dpiui and 9dpiui).  But then the line stopped getting lighter and at 10dpiui the line was just a bit darker.  I never actually got a - HPT.  I do not believe the trigger shot is still in my system because the line on the HPTs keep getting darker.  This is different than my first pregnancy. The lines never got darker on the HPTs. Plus they say the trigger shot should be out of your system within 10 days.  It has been 13 days since the trigger shot.  I believe I might just be pregnant.  So now cue every negative emotion in the book.  I was hesitant to even write this blog.  But then I realized the purpose of this blog is to document this journey.  And that has to include these happy moments.  And if the sad moments come up at a later date I will document those moments too.  So now I just have to wait.  Does that sound familiar??  I cannot call and report a + HPT until 14dpiui.  It is only 48 hours away but it feels like a lifetime.  I am sure I will go in for b/w after I call to report the + HPTs (assuming they are still positive in two days).  Until that time I am going to try to relax (insert eye roll).  Did I mention that I am pregnant?  Please stick little one.

No comments:

Post a Comment