Tuesday, October 25, 2011

anxiety to the extreme

I cannot even begin to describe the anxiety I have been feeling over the past few days.  I am no longer a contributing member of society.  I find myself sitting at my desk just blankly starring at my computer screen.  I find myself calculating the number of hours I have until the u/s.  I find myself alternating between thoughts of a perfect appointment and thoughts of a horrible appointment. I keep reminding myself that I am strong and Kara and I can get through anything.  I keep hoping with every ounce of strength I have that we actually have a little one growing and thriving inside me.  But I also am panicked stricken that we will be looking at an empty u/s screen.  I just want to get to this appointment.  I just want it to be over.  I just want to know.  I need a plan of action.  And right now I can't develop a plan of action if I don't know what is going on.  And even if we do get good news it doesn't mean that bad news won't follow on a later date.  At some point I am going to need to let go of all this negativity.  I just don't think it is going to be anytime soon.

Symptoms (5w5d):  So I guess I do have some symptoms.  But I feel like they should be getting more intense.  The pimples are out of control.  Enough said on that subject.  My boobs still hurt.  But I almost feel as if they don't hurt as much as they did a few days ago.  I am tired.  All the time.  But I have a hard time sleeping.  I find myself eating all the time.  If I don't eat every couple of hours in the morning I find myself with a "weird" feeling in my stomach.  I would definitely not call it morning sickness though.  I almost wonder if it is nerves.  Otherwise ...  I do not feel pregnant.  I really wish I felt pregnant.

The next time I write will be after our u/s appointment.

Please stick little one.

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment