Friday, April 22, 2011

my lovely lady

It has been five years since the most beautiful lady in the entire world became a permanent fixture in my life.  And I can honestly say that it has been the best five years of my life.  I would be lost without Kara.  We have become such a team.  I can be a very difficult person.  I am extremely stubborn and set in my ways.  Yet from the moment Kara came into my life she seemed to possess the ability to deal with me.  This was reason enough to keep her around!  She always knows the right words to say to me.  She knows when I need a hug or even when she needs to stay 100 feet away from me.  She always complies to my demands for cuddle time and understands that those moments mean the most to me.  She understands that often I just need to know that someone is there to protect me.  She is simply amazing.  She works hard at everything she does in life and goes above and beyond to provide for our little family unit.  She also deals with my domestic flaws and manages to keep our household in super condition.  Not only do I have domestic flaws but I also have handyman flaws.  Yeah.  She deals with those too.  She hardly ever complains about anything.  There is no such thing as a difficult situation in her eyes.  Kara will handle anything that is flown in her direction.  And did I mention that she is beautiful?  She has the most beautiful smile and eyes that light up a room.  She also has the best hair in the entire world.  It is interesting the number of comments Kara receives when we are out in public in regards to her hair.  And always I am thinking in the back of my mind, "Yeah.  It is awesome.  Did I mention she is mine?"  So today I am thankful for my lady.  I look forward to spending many more years together.  And I hope that soon I can give you the ultimate gift.  Our child.

Mary  

No comments:

Post a Comment