Saturday, December 29, 2012

i promise to write soon

But in the meantime here are some pictures from Christmas ...

Reindeer Jakob


Reindeer Alex


Of course staying true to their personalities.

Our Family


Again ... both boys are staying true to their personalities.

Of course we have some spoiled little boys ...


And this little gem.  I'm playing with my nephew ... (I will let that sink in for all my long time readers) .... !!! (I will be back to dedicate an entire post to this topic.)


Indeed it was truly a magical Christmas.  I feel blessed. 

Mary

3 comments:

  1. Those reindeer outfits may be the most adorable thing I've ever seen! It looks like the boys had a pretty great 1st Christmas. I can't wait to see more pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you guys had a good Christmas. Those outfits are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohmyheavens, those reindeer outfits are too cute!! They are two of the sweestest reindeer I've seen! Christmas looked magical! Love the family photo! Xoxox
    Maria

    ReplyDelete