Tuesday, May 15, 2012

welcome to the world

Jakob Daniel
May 12, 2012 @ 1:01 PM
5 lbs 3.2 oz
18 1/2 inches

Alexander  Robert
May 12, 2012 @ 1:14 PM
4 lbs 6 oz
18 1/4 inches

The boys were born at 34w2d.

I will get the birth story posted as soon as possible so that I don't start to forget the already vague and fuzzy details.  

It is hard trying to balance everything at the moment but we are trying to take it moment by moment and not think to far ahead.  I have crying fits here and there but Kara tends to hold me up and wipe the tears and then we keep moving forward.  The boys are getting wonderful care in the NICU and we hope to have them home with us in only a couple of weeks.

We appreciate all the well wishes we have received over the last few days and while Kara and I might not be able to respond to them all know that they mean the world to us.

Mary

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! You did a wonderful job nurturing those sweet boys inside of you for 34w and I know that's just the beginning. If you need someone to talk to about your NICU journey don't hestitate to contact me. You can always email me directly at missa_s at hotmail.com. I'm praying your boys get to go home with you soon!

    ReplyDelete