Tuesday, May 1, 2012

our superstars

Just a quick update.

We made it another month.  I always said I thought I would have May babies so we shall see what happens in the next few weeks.  I would prefer late May babies!

We also had a NST today.  And the boys were superstars!!  They passed the NST within minutes.  I don't even think the nurse was out of the room before she indicated that both had already passed the test with flying colors.  If I know one thing to be true it is that we have super active baby boys. They are always moving around.  They still kept me on the monitor for about 30 minutes to watch for contractions.  And for the first time this entire pregnancy I did not have a single contraction on the monitor.  Yippee!!!  It was a great appointment all around.  We are due to go back to the MFM next week for a growth u/s and perhaps a NST.  It will depend how the boys do during the u/s.  Now if only I could sleep at night I would be one happy little momma!

Please keep growing boys and stay in my belly.

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment