Thursday, September 29, 2011

now we wait

I feel like that is ALL I do during this whole trying to get pregnant adventure.  I had IUI #5 today.  All went just fine.  We didn't get too shabby of numbers from Captain America.  We had 17 million total motile sperm.  Now can one of you find your way to my egg?  And the one that does find his way to my egg you need to be a good little sperm.  I'm all about letting the stragglers get their moment in the spotlight but we need a really, really, really good sperm to fertilize my egg.  I'm talking top of the class candidates only.  As I have said in the past please ask your tour guide for a map if you get lost.  They are free.  They are included with the $305 I put on my credit card this morning in order to guarantee myself a hot date with a speculum and a long catheter.  It was so romantic.  Okay.  As you can tell I don't really have a lot to say about today's IUI.  So continue to cross your fingers and your eyes and your ears and your nose.  We need some good luck around these parts.

Mary  

No comments:

Post a Comment