Friday, July 22, 2011

wrong direction

Not a lot to report.  I went for more b/w today and my hcg level is now 85.  Yep.  That would be the wrong direction.  I will go back at the beginning of next week for more b/w.  My arms are starting to look like those of an IV drug user.  Lovely.  I have been doing fairly well from an emotional standpoint.  I have my moments.  There are times when I feel very alone.  Those are my worst moments.  I'm trying not to think of myself as being pregnant.  But that is not always possible.  I also get really down when I think about moving forward and how long it might take for me to get pregnant again.  I'm also still dreading the whole bleeding that will eventually happen.  I wish I could just snap my fingers and get a "do over".  But that is not going to happen.  So it is one foot in front of the other at the moment.  We will see what next week brings.

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment