Friday, July 1, 2011

slow and steady wins the race

I had my mid-cycle u/s yesterday.  I typically go for my mid-cycle u/s on cd 11.  However, this time I actually pushed the appointment up to cd 12 because of the events of last month.  The u/s determined that I was no way near ready to do the IUI.  My lining was at 6.3mm.  It looks like I have three follicles that are currently maturing.  Each follicle is about 15mm.  I was not totally surprised by the results of the u/s.  I am very in tune to other signs of impending ovulation and unlike previous months I have had none of those signs.  So I get to spend my holiday weekend with the RE.  Joy!  I go back for another u/s tomorrow morning.  I should hopefully be ready for the IUI on Sunday morning.  I am really nervous for some reason.  So send any positive vibes in my direction.

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment