Thursday, May 16, 2013

quality pictures

Here are the results of our 12 month photo shoot.  The "good" pictures are posted on their individual pages.

Jakob: "CRAP! You should have told me this blanket wasn't super glued to the couch!"


Jakob: "Geez.  Can't you help a brother out?"


Jakob: "Hello Ladies."


Alex: "Hey Brother!  Watch me fly!"


Jakob: "Why are we on the ground?"
Alex: "I don't know.  I just heard Mama say, 'Let's put them on the floor.  It's safer.' and now here we sit."


Jakob: "Yep.  It's totally safer on the ground."


Mary

3 comments:

  1. Oh! I have missed your posts! How cute are they!!??

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're so cute! And getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohmygoodness, they are so amazingly cute!! i love the last one of jakob trying to break in the cabinet! and their little jeans - ahhh!! happy twelve months to your beautiful boys!
    loved the captions :)
    xoxox
    maria

    ReplyDelete