Monday, June 13, 2011

my life

All of this waiting.  It messes with my mind.  This is a sample of a conversation I often have in my mind ...

"God. I'm hungry."
"Oh.  Maybe I am pregnant."
"Idiot.  You're not pregnant.  You're just a fatty with nothing better to do than stuff your face."

I have a million such conversations over the course of less than two weeks.  Here is another conversation ...

"My boobs hurt."
"Oh.  Maybe I am pregnant."
"Idiot.  You're not pregnant.  Your boobs hurt because you are grabbing at them every five minutes to see if they hurt."

And another ...

"I got up and peed two times last night."
"Oh.  Maybe I am pregnant."
"Idiot. You're not pregnant.  You got up to pee so many times last night because you drank two gallons of water before bed."

Yeah.  This is my life.

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment