Tuesday, February 15, 2011

the good news is ...

I have experienced no side effects from the clomid.  Actually, I guess that is not 100% true ... My left ear is always hot!  And yesterday I really had the urge to punch someone ... oh wait ... that wasn't a side effect of the clomid but a side effect of my job!  My fault.  I got them confused.

The bad news is ... I think I am getting a cold.  Really!?!  Now?!? I have a ton of drainage in my ears.  I can't hear anything and my nose is all plugged up.  Joy.  I am going to hope with all hope that it is not a full blown cold and maybe just allergies.  I did clean out the garage on Sunday afternoon and there was a ton of dirt and dust flying around.  Anyhow, I will keep drinking my OJ and eating my oranges.  I really don't want to take any medicine.  Grr!

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment