Wednesday, March 23, 2016

a Jake-ism

It's been a while since I posted anything about the boys.  So here is a Jake-ism to keep you entertained.

Jake crawled into our bed at 6am today.  He typically crawls into bed at 11pm and that typically forces me to retreat to the boys bedroom to get some sleep.  But this morning I got to enjoy some cuddles with my little boy.  A rare moment for me.  Here is the conversation that followed ... at 6am ... and in March ...

Jake: "Why did Santa only eat a bite of my cookie?"
Me: "Santa visits a lot of houses on Christmas Eve.  He can't eat all the cookies.   He'd get a stomach ache."
Jake: "He didn't drink my milk."
Me: "He drank some of it."
Jake: "He should drink it all."
Me: "But then Santa would have to go to the bathroom.  Where would he go to the bathroom?"
Jake: "At a gas station.  He would stop at a gas station."

My boy.

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment