Tuesday, December 8, 2015

8w0d

I think you can decipher how I am feeling these days by the length of time it takes me to get new blog posts up.  Blah...

We had our last u/s at 8w0d.  I was nervous.  That's typical.  I have nightmares in my head.  All the time!  But little blob was measuring right on track at 8w1d and had a heartbeat of 169 bpm.  Here is our picture.



We were able to schedule our first OB appointment for December 16th.  I will be 9w6d.  The RE, being so very gracious, agreed to let me come back this week, at 9w1d for a final u/s.  I SO appreciate it.  My insurance is already fairly maxed out this year anyhow.  So an u/s for peace of mind is find with me.  

Otherwise I am feeling OK.  I still have several periods of nausea during the day.  I'm hungry ... ALL THE TIME.  I've already put on about 4 lbs.  And just for some perspective I only gained 2 lbs with the boys during the entire 1st trimester.  I have a problem.  I'm very fatigued during the day but then I have a really hard time sleeping.  None of my clothes fit.  I look about 16 weeks pregnant!  I think my belly is going to give this pregnancy away before I am ready to announce it to the world.  But despite all this ... I am trying to maintain a level head.  I know that weight can be lost.  I know that I am eating because I am hungry and because I am dealing with nausea.  If this all means that there is a healthy baby growing then I will be just fine.  I also know I won't continue to gain 2 lbs a week.

We have our family photographer coming to our house this weekend to take some announcement pictures.  We hope to give them to our family at Christmas.

Please continue to cross your fingers that little blob is growing big and strong.

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment