Friday, August 19, 2011

done. done. done.

I got more b/w done today.  And I am thrilled to report that my hcg level is now a whooping 3 at 22dpMTX.  This means I am officially not pregnant.  And I no longer have to get any more b/w done.  This is good considering my veins were starting to become a bit annoying.  I guess the more you get b/w done the more scar tissue that builds up on the veins.  The lab tech told me this today.  She was not thrilled to see me again.  Because of this scar tissue it has gotten a bit difficult to get my b/w done.  The lab tech had to really dig around today in order to get any blood to come out. And let's just say it was not a pain free experience.  Now hopefully my veins will have some time to heal.  And perhaps the next time I sit in that chair to get b/w done it will be for a good reason.  So now we just wait until I start my next period.  I have no idea how long that is going to take as my body is a bit thrown off at the moment.  The nurse indicated that if I have to wait longer than five weeks to give the RE a call.  I think I will go crazy if I have to wait that long!  I'm just ready for this never ending cycle to be over. Not that anyone is counting but it has been 62 days since we started this cycle.  Yep.  Not like anyone is counting!

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment